1) What are your order statuses?
Here are the common order statuses that you may see after you have placed an order with Isla Instruments:
- Processing – We have charged your credit card and your order is preparing to ship. Typically, products leave our warehouse within 3 business days when in stock. If the item is back ordered lead times are estimated on the product page.
- Completed – Your package has been shipped! You will receive an email containing your tracking information.
- On Hold / Failed – We have detected an issue with your order. Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can help you determine what the problem may be.
2) Where do you ship?
Isla Instruments currently ships worldwide, we always require signature upon delivery, to this end we cannot ship to PO boxes.
3) What are your shipping methods?
- Orders within the continental USA are shipped via UPS or USPS
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are shipped via USPS.
- Orders to International locations are shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited.
Processing and transit time
- Orders in stock usually leave our warehouse within 3 business days.
- Pre/Back Order items are placed into a queue and shipped out in chronological order. For information of which batch/order progress please create a support ticket, or read our regular production updates.
- We ship Monday through Friday, except holidays. Orders for in-stock items placed after 3pm ET are not guaranteed to leave our warehouse the same day. Orders placed after 3pm ET on Friday will leave our warehouse first thing Monday morning. Orders placed on a holiday will leave our warehouse the following business day.
Other shipping notes
- Residential shipments require a signature at delivery.
- Orders might require additional verification.
4) What is your return policy?
Isla Instruments products come with a 14-day money back guarantee, shipping not included. If you are not satisfied with your Isla Instruments product, please contact us via email within 14 days of the delivery date to receive an RMA number.
After you receive your RMA, ship your product via a guaranteed, trackable shipping service (UPS, FedEx) to the address provided with the RMA.
- Products sent back to Isla Instruments for return must have an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box.
- Products must be returned in new condition, shipped in the original packing material with all original box contents, to qualify for a refund. Worn or abused products or products that are missing accessories will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and/or store credit only. We reserve the right to deny a return in the case of excessive wear.
- The return shipping method must include tracking and a declaration of the full value to protect against lost shipments.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- After receiving an RMA number, the customer must return the associated item immediately and it must arrive at our facility within 7 days. Returns may be denied if returned more than 7 days after an RMA is requested.
- Once the returned product is received at our facility, refunds are processed within 5 business days.
5) Other Questions?
Have any questions? Please contact us and we’ll help plan your package arrival. Thanks!